Ceramic coating is meant for solid surfaces only. Any surface that bends or folds like a convertible soft cloth top is not meant to be coated with a ceramic coating. For these sort of surfaces you can look into hydrophobic sprays meant for clothing or shoes and if course specialized convertible soft top sprays.

Did this answer your question?